Notice: Welcome to TinyChan, an account has automatically been created and assigned to you, you don't have to register or log in to use the board, but don't clear your cookies unless you have set a memorable name and password. Alternatively, you can restore your ID. The use of this site requires cookies to be enabled; please cease browsing this site if you don't consent.

TinyChan

Topic: Fucking up GHOUL (A guide)

+Svet !jzYkdX7lIw6.3 years ago #5,381

As you all know Matt Miller and his pet hamster Eels could be the worst humanity has to offer so I offer you with a guide to shitting up their website, causing drama and creating lulz. Keep in mind this is for newbies and non-computer people like myself.

First off you need an easy proxy to post from...
http://newipnow.com/
http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

Topics, what to post...
Anything that might upself Matt Miller. Something about him being a child molester. The people at GHOUL may claim this doesn't bother them but the speed in which it gets deleted says otherwise.
Upset their regulars. Just by lurking at GHOUL you quickly get a feel of who's who so making topics about "Salty" and how you want to murder her and have sex with her (in that order) will only scare away those posters Matt holds dear.
Upset their mods... So a new mod is made. Claim he paid for the privilege, Topics like "Ninjj paid DM $50 USD to become a mod of a dead forum." get said mod on the defensive and chances are it's true.


Matt Miller is the most public of Internet douches (excluding Chris-chan) So fucking him up in real life is a very real and achievable goal and one which will earn you a legendary status.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later[T] [B] #71,843

Also...
Eels runs the Dr Robers forum so shitting up his website will send Eels into rage mode 10. Simply copy & pasting the most fucked up pedophile topics from AT seems to work and requires no effort from you!

+The Truth !!neRY^v+hp6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,844

Nice

+Anonymous C6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,847

Putting this thread up for all to see brings about the chance that Eels or some other mod will read it and just wait for people to start doing it, does it not?

+ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 13 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,848

@71,843 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
> send Eels into rage mode 10

This is not hard to do.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 8 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,850

@71,847 (C)
That's the point. Matt and Eels sit on stand by waiting for the attacks. You can always comes back later but they will be sitting there like idiots waiting for it

+Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,852

@previous (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
They were both awake last night, up to 5 AM or so, according to their post times here.

It's funny how some people see themselves as master trolls yet are trolled so badly that it interferes with their circadian rhythm.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,853

@previous (E)
Spot on!
Eels even shut down GHOUL to all except me because he thought I was manualy spamming it. In fact I was using imacros. It's the sort of thing kimmo would do

+Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 14 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,854

Eels is a ballsface.

·Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 15 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,855

@71,853 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
Exactly. The primary way of trolling Kimmo nowadays is messing with his precious board in subtle ways so he's forced to constantly add wacky "security" features to his board.

·Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,857

Creation of new IDs has been disabled on laghouls. Great idea.

+vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,859

/r/ing sticky, since this is my new target

+Negi Springfield !aeNZeP7XP26.3 years ago, 18 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,860

@OP
I know nothing will make you call of this personal vendetta, so I'm probably wasting my time saying this.

Don't worry about la ghouls board. It's not worth it. It's a place where a certain faggot can have his fun and likeminded people can talk about shit. Trolling him is not worth it.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 22 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,861

@71,857 (Bucket !uJH0csYC4I)
Head over to Dr Robers forum. That will piss Eels right off.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,863

@71,860 (Negi Springfield !aeNZeP7XP2)
I actually do respect your opinion but it was Matt and Eels who struck first (lol)

+Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,866

requesting that OP's pic be the main pic on DM's ED article.

·Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,868

Apparently we are all getting pm's from the mods asking us to respond or we will be banned.

+Anonymous J6.3 years ago, 11 minutes later, 42 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,873

@previous (Bucket !uJH0csYC4I)
Thats lolsalty being a whore

@OP
Eh, don't fuck with the dr robert forum, they're good people and it promotes the legitimate use of this kind of software

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,875

@previous (J)
It's down to Eels. Not me

+wtf? 6.3 years ago, 5 minutes later, 51 minutes after the original post[T] [B] #71,876

@71,848 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)

The other day late at night I left a post about the harm pedophilia causes, at Gullible, Eels replied that in his view there was nothing wrong with pedophilia. He may wish to copy and paste his exact reply, however what I just said is almost quotable.

So Matt has found a true ally in Eels. Eels posted here that he makes $70,000 yr. Dropping $250 for AnT would be easy for him, and put him in the best company he could ever find. Then he could unban Matt.

Svet dank ya for the topic. I hate Pedophiles and Matt Millers record including confessions with his IP, what more need I say!!!

(Edited 2 minutes later.)


+Anonymous L6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,880

@previous (wtf? )

Stop writing illegible gibberish.

·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,885

Eels is trying to put the blame for spam on me. He says I'm responsible for stealing tripcodes even though he admitted to having backdoors in his software. Idiot.

Though I'm not going to really respond to it since I don't want to feed the troll.

(Edited 24 seconds later.)


+Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 9 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,886

@71,876 (wtf? )

Just as a small correction since you may have read it wrong, wtf?, but whoever was talking about the 70k was referring to AC and not Eels.

·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 44 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,888

@71,885 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)

oh_boy_here_we_go.jpg

Sorry for your trouble, Link.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 42 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,889

@71,885 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
I know for a fact there are now more backdoors NOW then before Eels messed with the software.

Out of here for night of fun fun and DAMN OP not fair I have to wait till AM to see how your fyne topic plays OUT!!!

·vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,891

Do we have any other targets? Kimmo & friends aren't as fun now that Kimmy has his Adderall and DM has his unwarranted self importance.

·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,893

@previous (vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?)

small-talk.tk

(Edited 18 seconds later.)


·vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?6.3 years ago, 50 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,895

@previous (M)
?

+Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 25 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[T] [B] #71,902

There goes negi whiteknighting for superfaggots again

Seriously every website is fair game and is full of sociopathic fucktards that will flex their e-peenz and ban you if you even accidentally disagree with any of their sick ideals

+Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 58 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,932

@previous (Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c)
Including this one

+Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,934

@previous (O)
I love everyboody and they are entitled to their sick pedo views

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,943

@previous (Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ)
Whatever bro, pedos can be hunted in the streets for all normal people care. Open season my good chum.

But my point was that there are plenty of sociopathic fucktards here too. Good company, unless you like emotive fucks.

(Edited 1 minute later.)


+Anonymous Q6.3 years ago, 10 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,949

This is lame.

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 13 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,960

Wait. What's an eels?

·Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ6.3 years ago, 47 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,961

@previous (O)
Some kind of chinese shoe or something

+Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[T] [B] #71,995

@71,860 (Negi Springfield !aeNZeP7XP2)
Silence, weeaboo. We all know that you're a DM sycophant.

@OP
You have my axe.

(Edited 1 minute later.)


·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 8 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,052

@71,886 (M)
Yes Thank you for that correction. Eels just another basement dweller in moms house or something of that order. He said New Orleans so probably the old out house because basements tend to flood with sewage in N.O.

+AC !tyLmN8C16E6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,134

This shit is dumb.

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 10 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,142

@previous (AC !tyLmN8C16E)
No.

+Anonymous T6.3 years ago, 44 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,179

@71,943 (O)

> Whatever bro, pedos can be hunted in the streets for all normal people care. Open season my good chum.
>

This is true. I have a friend whom I met in juvie years ago when he legitimately tortured a man (almost three times his age, he was 15 at the time) for three days. On the last day the man was full of open wounds and cuts from a cleaver and my friend doused him in turpentine to see if it would sting really bad and apparently it did not achieve the effect he desired, so he lit him on fire.

Whenever somebody finds out about this, they usually hear the "lit on fire" part and their reaction is: "what the fuck?" Then they hear that he tortured him for several days first, and the usual response is something alone the lines of "wow what a fucking scumbag" and then they hear that the victim was a confirmed and convicted child molestor, and peoples reactions change completely, and my friend is no longer reviled for his actions.
In fact people are usually appreciative of his actions. I am not trolling at all.

I wont bother retelling some of the things I myself have done to pedos in and out of prison as I've already mentioned some of it at tc over the years but you are %100 correct about it being open season.

·Trip !Ep8pui8Vw26.3 years ago, 22 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,208

@previous (T)
Thats pretty fucked up right thar.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,214

@72,179 (T)
I think I remember you made a topic some time ago. Like 6months or more about your time in prison. Was that you?

+Anonymous U6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,216

@72,134 (AC !tyLmN8C16E)
Thanks for participating, as always

·AC !!_JL~n|lZ26.3 years ago, 16 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,235

@previous (U)
No problem, bud. <3

+Anonymous V6.3 years ago, 20 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,254

@72,179 (T)
He is a gentleman and a scholar. I appreciate his actions.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 42 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,264

Since this is my thread I politely request a mod or admin to delete it. Or at least delete my first post. Thanks

·Anonymous V6.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,272

@previous (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
Too late.

+Anonymous W6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,279

@72,264 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
Why? Because you realized how fucking stupid it was? Go home bro.

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 54 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,323

@72,264 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
nonono. Ignore the trolls, raiding Matt is a noble endeavour.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,328

@previous (R)
I've had a change of heart

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,330

@previous (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
How come? Trolling this guy can only bring laughs, and this thread will lead our valiant troops to slap his shit good.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 16 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,343

@72,328 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)

Why the change of heart? Please irradiate upon> (so what if not the rite word)

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,345

@previous (wtf? )
> irradiate upon
I'd google that, if I were you.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,356

@previous (R)
LoL Actually I was about to stick another word in there - Trust me on this "Irradiate" is a word/problem for me work wise 24/7.

I am currently loosing Satellites, because of intense Irradiation.

+psychopath !PAHVpsycho6.3 years ago, 3 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,434

I don't give a flying fuck about fatfuck.jpg, but pissing off the eels faggot is absolutely worth it after him being such a piece of shit ban-happy moderator back when minichan was the only popular ATBBS.

·Anonymous C6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,436

@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
Yeah, he's pretty obviously trolling anyway. The shtick, the begging, the hypocrisy all over the place; he's pretty much turned his entire BBS into a caricature of all of his most annoying habits.

+Anonymous Z-16.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,439

@71,868 (Bucket !uJH0csYC4I)
I didn't get one.

·Anonymous Z-16.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[T] [B] #72,440

Why don't you work at making this site better? It's usually pretty dead.

+Anonymous Z-26.3 years ago, 23 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,443

@72,356 (wtf? )

·psychopath !PAHVpsycho6.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,444

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

(Edited 20 seconds later.)


+Leonidas !nBpim1wazU6.3 years ago, 21 hours later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,975

> Anything that might upself Matt Miller. Something about him being a child molester. The people at GHOUL may claim this doesn't bother them but the speed in which it gets deleted says otherwise.
> Upset their regulars. Just by lurking at GHOUL you quickly get a feel of who's who so making topics about "Salty" and how you want to murder her and have sex with her (in that order) will only scare away those posters Matt holds dear.
> Upset their mods... So a new mod is made. Claim he paid for the privilege, Topics like "Ninjj paid DM $50 USD to become a mod of a dead forum." get said mod on the defensive and chances are it's true.
>
>
> Matt Miller is the most public of Internet douches (excluding Chris-chan) So fucking him up in real life is a very real and achievable goal and one which will earn you a legendary status.


All this stuff will just feed Matt's ego. He gets off on people posting all these threads about him.

I also don't think anyone paid for adminship. I'm not doubting paying would get adminship, it's just he's said no one ever donated to GHOUL.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,982

@previous (Leonidas !nBpim1wazU)
One advantage of the back doors at his site. He has received a small sum of cash. Very little. I am being careful so I have not looked after Eels updated the software, except to verify that he has yet to spot the back doors. Yes he fixed a few and then somehow left one new one lolo - as to feeding his Ego? Based on inside info, just the opposite, that is based on stuff heard in audio from his webcam and text on computer. Someone downloaded stuff off of his Cell Wizz(not) damn how dumb is he really? I have the two IQ scores from files at LSU. The score is not very high with comments from LSU scribbled in at MS apps time -

Anyway I know for fact he is not pleased about what is said here. Notice few support him including those who hang with him there as well as here.

One day when he applies for a real loan (outside of education) the loan agent will do a simple web search and can you imagine the look at loan managers face when they discover what is to be discovered.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)


·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,984

Did Matt really ask for child porn?

·Anonymous C6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,985

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
Yes, it was under the usual guise of one of his thinly veiled requests. He said there was no CP on the internet and to prove him wrong.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 42 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,987

@previous (C)
On what site did he say this? Done anyone have documentation?

·Anonymous C6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,990

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
Chiniman. Dunno if the thread still exists, though.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,993

@previous (C)
I wonder if anyone still has this? I would love to see it.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #72,997

@72,987 (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
Documentation!!!! Yes YES yes

He confesses in great detail week after week month after month year after year. Confessions are of rape of 8-9-10 year olds in great detail. I first found them at ihatemen.com (shut down yet up with a message) with four different forums. He was permabanned from 3 of 4 with 4 unlimited to content. The webmaster for protection, posted in the open all IP's for each post and reply. Directly in view for everyone to see. Upon receipt (police) Matt Miller was fired from a Catholic Girls school. He may tell you it was because of downsizing lolo. He was immediately replaced.

OK so you are going to say that confessions mean nada without a body? He can only hope that they do not tie one of his confessions to something they will dig up. Eels calls this sorta thing free speech. Now you are free to dig into AnT and find Matt Miller trolling for CP as well as dropping off text on his history of child abuse. And for those who phone him or text him?

Now word on street is that a few years ago during the prelims on confessions bought Matt a "Title III" warrant and further word said it had expired and was renewed. Others said, they no longer needed that heavy handed tool. All I know is that for them who Skype, may end up with more ears then expected, then again maybe not? lolo

Documentation as a package is in the hands as hard copy at FBI and at his State and local police force.

·Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #73,000

@72,984 (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
He did write about wanting to have sex with the stars of various Disney sitcoms when they were no older than 14.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #73,002

@previous (E)
There was/is so much. Don't really remember that - then again did I read top to bottom any one single story? NO Way.

Same for the mass of scat posts - eating you know what and playing with you know what. Still up to it on his current forum and people play into the scat. Strange people out there. My city is upgrading sewage system and for Matt Miller sewage is a turn on.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #73,003

@previous (wtf? )
Hahaha! Disregard that, I suck cocks.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 23 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #73,005

I kind of believe you, but I wish that I had proof.

·Indy the Great !qeK7ilt6gI6.3 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #73,010

Matt asked for CP on t4c as well.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,031

@73,005 (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
Just find your way to AnT and search. On occasion Kimmo goes ape shit on searches of Millers shit. But with patience you can see IT. Careful because its nasty over there. I figure as long as I feed the cops with what I find I am on safe ground nor do I ever click on the kids pics EVER.

#73,010
Indy the Great !qeK7ilt6gI replied with this 1 hour ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post
Matt asked for CP on t4c as well.

Actually I do get your point about what you just did. One could ask if it was Matt or someone else? No Cigar

Ihatemen.com posted all of his posts one by one with his IP no matter what name/handle he used. He may be autistic because he would change names/handles and never seemed to notice the IP remained the same. AND Given I was on the phone with his ISP on a regular basis over another matter, I made sure the logs on him matched the posts just in case someone would claim spoofing. I was invited to contact the ISP for another Webmaster. Miller was spamming/flooding a set of forums at DCJ dotcomjunkies now under a much different ownership.

(Edited 6 minutes later.)


·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 20 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,040

@previous (wtf? )
I going to start my search shortly.

·Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 13 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,043

@73,031 (wtf? )
Stop talking shit and do something, like running over his poor mother.

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,044

Isn't having kimmo ---still--- enough of a punishment for her? You gotta go and drag vehicular manslaughter into this? For shame!

How'd you like to have to keep a disgusting kimmo in your basement for the rest of your life? Always sliming up the place with jizzy CP.

You wouldn't. Cut her some slack man, she's suffering daily.

·AC !!_JL~n|lZ26.3 years ago, 17 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,053

@73,043 (E)
lolthis

Def needs to drive across the country and kick Matt’s ass.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,054

@previous (AC !!_JL~n|lZ2)
LMAO really and I know LMAO's are yesterday. Fact is on "most years" I fly out to New Orleans for Jazz Fest the best overall music festival on Planet Earth. I plan it so I can take in the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival, and on a number of occasions bad weather in New Orleans made this plan just super because much more better weather outside of N.O. I know Matt Miller cannot afford the entry fee to the festival. No longer in Matt hood because that festival occurs the same weekend as the San Diego Gator by the Bay.

Recently I posted somewhere about buying swamp land and probably near Breaux Bridge which is a hoot and howler from where Matt lives. If I were to visit it would be to his Dad if his dad is still out of jail/prison. Bring him a cake with a saw in it.

·Anonymous Z-26.3 years ago, 23 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,060

@previous (wtf? )

The posts are no longer around, but on t4c Matt asked for CP as anon. It was actually one of the mods that was most tolerant of his shit that outed him.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 24 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,065

@previous (Z-2)
ah I forgot to say....Go to ED and pull up the list of his alias's. Study his style because even as a nonny he is so easy to spot.
At ihatemen.com he used Indy the Great, most often. ED only has a partial list. He enjoys female strange odd names. He will post as a dude even when he uses the feminine persona.

·Anonymous Z-26.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,079

@previous (wtf? )

When he originally came to TC 2.0 he posted as Indy the Great. He then concurrently posted as Depressionman, Sharice Turnipseed, Bill Cosby, "soothsayer" and a few others, but yeah. He's extremely easy to spot, and it seems has a pretty hard time staying in character for long. He probably wouldn't have even been called out on the CP request, but his favorite thing back in the day was to ban evade and make drama threads about getting "unjustly banned." IIRC he was banned for 4 hours for requesting CP, but immediately ban evaded and bitched about getting b& for no reason. This particular mod basically said "I banned you because you anonymously requested CP."

lol

·Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 36 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,081

The mods delete my topic about Matt's nude pic, I'll put it here instead. There's no free speech on TC.

·Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,082

@previous (Bucket !uJH0csYC4I)
are you retarded today?

+Anonymous Z-46.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,083

@previous (Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ)
> today
Nah. Bucket has always been a bit slow.

·Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,084

@previous (Z-4)
No tommorrow.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,085

@73,079 (Z-2)
I would have to look back way back. My history with him goes back to 1996/7. Nothing has changed. His current 3 week ban at MC, just turned into a permaban lolol Dumb fool discovered he could post and did. In seconds he was charged with ban evasion. They were ready for his return in three weeks with - anything posted in the last 12 months would be considered repeat trolling and earn him the permaban.

"This particular mod basically said "I banned you because you anonymously requested CP."

Mods with tools lolo - I bet elsewhere he claimed someone spoofed his IP

Bucket ...I replied - Thought it was cute and of Ghostly quality. More accurate then his BS using a sheet and a fan in the same room he sleeps in. Someone busted him on his forum and he quickly denied and pulled the posts.

Work day/night is done!! I have a Satellite so fucking intermittent - I keep jerking it around using the gyros, which is the only way I can afford to kick it. Cannot burn station keeping fuel because little is left.

·Anonymous C6.3 years ago, 7 hours later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,116

@73,060 (Z-2)
> It was actually one of the mods that was most tolerant of his shit that outed him.
cccuuunnttt, wasn't it?

·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 42 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,122

@73,081 (Bucket !uJH0csYC4I)
You should have just posted it in this topic to begin with.

+Anonymous Z-56.3 years ago, 29 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,124

@previous (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
Keeping it to one thread?

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,125

If anyone has screen shots of any of this, I would really like to see them.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 48 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,141

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
Waiting for GF to bring me another cup of Espresso. Screen shots of what?

·AC !!_JL~n|lZ26.3 years ago, 51 seconds later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,142

@73,116 (C)
Yep.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,144

@73,141 (wtf? )
Of his requests.

·Anonymous Z-26.3 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,240

@73,125 (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)

IIRC no one took much notice of the post because it was an anon post, and it was before the Matt Miller shitstorm hit critical mass. Still, the fact that AC corroborated it should give it more veracity.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,242

@previous (Z-2)
It does. I trust him.

·AC !!_JL~n|lZ26.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,268

@73,240 (Z-2)
It was nothing like the “looking for the rest of this Vicky set” shit you see on pedotalk, at least. I forget the details, but it clearly wasn’t appropriate.

·Anonymous Z-56.3 years ago, 41 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,270

@previous (AC !!_JL~n|lZ2)
I know he lusts after the underage girls on Disney shows, but can you recall exactly what made it inappropriate?

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 13 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,280

@previous (Z-5)
The lusting after underage girls. Hurr

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 37 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,299

@previous (O)
I fucking lol'd.

+Triptych !!;D:Zg$-+e6.3 years ago, 21 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,317

lol

·Anonymous C6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,318

@previous (Triptych !!;D:Zg$-+e)

100GET


·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,319

@73,270 (Z-5)

Nobody bothered to screencap them because most of the time when his shtick started hitting critical mass, most of the time it'd get deleted almost instantaneously or reported. The volume was so high that anyone there with half a memory can recall the frequency at which it would appear. Examples of things he would say (and I hope I don't get banned for posting sort of literal transcript examples of this by the wordfilter autoban or something), but he'd say things like...

"Would you let Miley Cyrus (this was before she turned 18) fart in your mouth?" "What do you think Selena Gomez's (also underage) girIanus smells like?" And then the topic body would include things like "Slightly sweet, a hint of cabbage. I would eat her girIpoop." And basically other lewd statements to some of the underage female posters on the site all at slight variations. While he never posted any actual lewd or suggestive photographs (from what I can remember) he teetered very strongly along the line and he was banned temporarily for it, then evaded and whined so much that eventually the admins just had to lay down the law. He only has himself to blame.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 35 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,329

@previous (M)
Yeah, I remember him doing that often.

·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,331

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)

And that's why it was labelled more as shtick than a legitimate CP request or something. It got old and tired, but it was still unacceptable to post, given the fact he's 29 years old. I'm not 100% positive but I think he had on several occasions DID request pics of Selena Gomez/Miley Cyrus' private parts (mainly the anus) but this was considered moreso of his shtick. Regardless, I don't think it was appropriate either way.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,332

@previous (M)
Oh, but inappropriate and morally repugnant are two very different things.

·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,334

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)

Please explain the difference, if you'd be so kind.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,336

@previous (M)
For me, making a joke about something is not a big deal. If he had been actually asking for cp, I would be offended.

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,338

His schtick covers up his actual desires for perverted sexual deviancy.

Like swallowing farts.

+Anonymous Z-76.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,342

@73,336 (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
joke or not that's still enough to move in with bubba.

·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,344

@73,336 (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)

There's no definitive way to know if he was joking or not. He can claim all he wants that what he was saying was unserious, and I'll forgive saying it a couple of times, but if it's all you talk about and cannot know when a 'joke' stops being funny, it becomes more and more obvious that its at least problematic --- and it was for the board. I do not feel comfortable when that's all that litters the front page of the board --- and I do not endorse that sort of behaviour on such a grandiose scale. The fact that he's been making the same scat/sexually suggestive statements about minors for literally years is unsettling.

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,348

@previous (M)
Yup. It's just a slick cover he uses to very cleverly hide his true feelings.

·Anonymous Z-26.3 years ago, 49 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,372

@73,344 (M)

IIRC he asked for more than just n00dz of Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, and Selena Gomez. I think I remember him asking for young (12-15) JB pics. Sure, it's not as bad as the shit you see on AnT, but it's totally inappropriate for an almost 30 year old man to be doing. That and harassing FTD and Salty like that as well. Totally over the line.

It's too bad Kimmo really does respect his users' (not attackers') privacy. It would be interesting to see the posts he makes on AnT. I'm sure he uses AnT.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)


·vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,405

Alright I am going to ask this here, since I "must ask my question in a previous topic". Can I get a full recap on the TC/ DM drama? It's a little too much for my brain to hold and it's kind of confusing.

·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,407

@73,331 (M)
He also posted the newspaper generator shite all the time ("CNN NEWSFLASH: blablabla").

> mfw I almost ended that with a delimiter

·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,408

@73,405 (vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?)
> I post archive of MC topic 15889 at http://archive.tinychan.org
> Almost immediately, Eels/DM accuses us of leaking tripcodes
> I tell him he's batshit insane
> TC users spam his forum and he goes Kimmo on it

Most of it actually didn't involve DM, interestingly.

·vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?6.3 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,412

@previous (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
Thank you much, now brb, comic drawan. May draw a DM comic. May post here. I dunno.

·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 21 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,430

@73,407 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)

Oh, I recall those "18+ ONLY:" efukt videos he would link all the time. It often involved some very bizarre sex acts and it was just plain gross. I'm fine with not giving him any sort of leeway because he doesn't respect anybody at all, especially not the rules. Both boards are just fine without him and I'm glad TC didn't dance around the matter of banishing him because all he does is bring trouble with him.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,432

@previous (M)
To be fair, I go to efukt because I think bizarre sex acts are funny.

(Edited 1 minute later.)


·Anonymous M6.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,436

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)

The difference between you and him is that you don't post links at such a ridiculously high volume. I am fine with people being weird or controversial, but he used up all of his chances of forgiveness with most people. your're a quality poster because you show self-restraint whereas he doesn't. I like you for that.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 6 hours later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,632

Well now - The arguments about Schtick vs 4Real.

This is how to differentiate between one and the other. (How I was able to)
Webmaster from dotcomjunkies.com was getting spammed/flooded by Matt Miller. Large number of forums at that time. He was permabanned at the server. He was using Cox cable at the time. Owners of DCJ [Mickie & Rex] asked me for help. Using an inside connection at Cox, I was able to look at the ISP logs. Actually Cox at that time helped sort the logs for me by subject matter (side project)

So its not just a matter of what one posts on some anon posting forum. Its really what one does with ones time when "elsewhere" on the net. In his case, he was digging hour by hour day after day into CP and Scat for ....and the fore is left up to "You" to ponder.

(Edited 1 minute later.)


·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 4 hours later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,651

@73,430 (M)
I get mixed reactions for banishing him. Some people say it was unfair, but a lot say it was for the best. Look at how much MC's quality has gone up since r04r told him to bugger off. He doesn't derail or ruin every thread. If we just ignore him, he would fade away into obscurity.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,652

@previous (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
In Soviet Russia thread derails Matt

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 17 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,653

@73,651 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
My thoughts exactly. As amusing as he sometimes is, he's simply more trouble than he's worth.

Anyone who whines about him being banned on sight is probably another of his sycophants anyway. You have my thanks for banishing him!

(Edited 3 minutes later.)


·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,661

@73,651 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
To be honest with you, ive been lurking at ghoul, and if TC was full of his retarded 1-2 response circle jerks ---i'da lost interest here months ago.

He shits up his own board with dozens of topics about swallowing farts. One would be enough, but noooooo.

So yeah, whatever floats your boat, but god damn if i wanna hang around a place like that. Kudos on keeping TC fart swallowing free.

·Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,665

@previous (O)
That fat faggot needs to die

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,667

@previous (Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c)
DM? I could give a fuck about DM at the moment. Although i did suggest he swallow emma watsons fart and then burp it back into her mouth like a fart based snowball with little bits of corn.

I know, gross right?

·Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 17 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,670

@previous (O)
Why are you still talking about these things? You sound like him.

+Anonymous Z-86.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,672

His board is just full of FAO and shtick topics. It's like a repository for all of the faggotry that belongs on neither board.

·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,674

@previous (Z-8)
And every time he gets banned from TC nd MC, he makes two topics about how we're "hateful" and three about how he will "never ban anyone".

·Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,675

@previous (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
lol, i know he banned me once.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,676

@73,651 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
Check you mail please. I came in from a truly foggy surfing morning and am going back into Fog
http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/swamis-southern-california_4789/
I live right there and can even see the web cam from my front patio, and I keep it running in top order when it jams up because of Pigeon droppings clogging up the motor arm.

For late comers it may be clear and will be in about 30 mins - God only knows but its going to be a hot day here!

I see MC r04r having some fun two days in a row re Matt Millers permaban - I will do a wrap up later today - Whats weird is how I left MC for here because this Joint is Matt Miller free & now MC has become Miller free as well. However I find the banter here more better for some odd reason and even the complaints re my strange Grammar worth having fun with (I abwhore) the English language - as Math Science Engineering major I find English full of rules that only IBM Watson and $50,000,000 (really $675,000,000 spent so far on "Watson" can attempt to figure out - I find English just plain waste of my Dyslexic time dealing with.

So check your mail and and well and!

·Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,677

@73,674 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
He banned me before

But so did simmo, what a voracious cunt haha

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,679

@73,670 (Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c)
Too true, your're totally right. My appologies.

·Bucket !uJH0csYC4I6.3 years ago, 12 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,682

@73,677 (Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c)
Simmos an even bigger fag, least DM has a positive attitude.

·Namefag !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,683

@previous (Bucket !uJH0csYC4I)
Positive as in continue pointless french and shit jokes while sweeping accusations of hypocrity under the rug?

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 28 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,691

Really, if anything, DM makes me sad. Most of the traffic at ghoul is him. Most new threads are him. And he only gets maybe 1 or 2 sympathy bumps from the 1 or 2 people there calling themselves friends. He obviously doesn't have anything else in his life.

Not that thats not his own fault.

Just saying he looks to be a sad, pathetic man who craves any attention he can get ---probably becuase he's so socially inept he can't make friends or get a girl. His posting history also indicates a fairly high level of immaturity and insecurity.

All i mean, is that DM is some pretty low hanging fruit. Knock it down if you want to, it doesn't look hard. Personally, i find it to be a little like picking on the socially retarded mentally handicapped kid whonpulls girls pigtails becuase he doesn't know how to deal with girls normally.

Not that we didnt swipe at that piece of fruit, but we did kinda feel ashamed once all the laughing was over.

So swipe away.

·Namefág !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,695

@previous (O)
But he is fully capable of normal social activity and has proven such by bragging about his fast food job etc.

Also if he read your post he would explode

·Anonymous V6.3 years ago, 44 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,703

@previous (Namefág !q5cvt.Zu7c)

> He is incapable of normal social activity and has proven such by lying about his fast food job etc.

FTFY

·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 38 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,707

@73,695 (Namefág !q5cvt.Zu7c)
Probably right, but therea something deep down inside him that makes him dysfunctional.

Like a psychopath pretending to be normal, there's a reason that he wears a mask of sanity. Only problem, masks sometimes gotta come off.

+dw 6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,708

@72,134 (AC !tyLmN8C16E)
This.

·Anonymous V6.3 years ago, 12 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,711

@previous (dw )

·Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ6.3 years ago, 28 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,714

@73,708 (dw )
fatfuck

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 32 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,718

@73,695 (Namefág !q5cvt.Zu7c)
Lies.

@previous (Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ)
lol. Were you the person who did that?

·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 21 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,728

@previous (R)
Nah I just saved the pics, fatt fuck needs to get banned again

·Anonymous R6.3 years ago, 42 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,743

@previous (Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c)
He is though, banned everywhere.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 38 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,757

@previous (R)
Hummmm not at all. History lesson on where he currently hangs.

He started on the net with Bianca.com {world's first web-based chat room circa 1993/4 At shutdown B's was 5 times more popular then 4Chan currently is. As trivia one founder of B's wrote the cook book on Java and the other was the co-founder of YouTube. At B's shutdown, do to bandwidth bills exceeding $13,000/month many members migrated to DCJ dotcomjunkies and Matt Miller moved to there, along with sites listed in the Dox ..anonblog etc. When DCJ was sold to a major porn operation, they found the BBS free speech content undesirable. : Miller was Permabanded site wide Three months prior to Free Speech shut down: A new operation was set up just prior to this and called the Reef. Matt Miller moved on to the Reef. The Reef Sysops gave up and gave the operation to a friend who renamed it the Mental Ward and Matt Miller can currently be found there in multiple forms. A Ghoul forum, as Indy and 1/2 dozen other registered handles. (handles with ones own forum with graphic account is free)

You can find Matt Miller with daily content and of course temp banded Permabanned for weeks/months/years at a time. Most recent Permaban of about 1 1/2 years just lifted a bit ago. It was at the Mental Ward operation where he started his Con Job gig as a Ghost Hunter. Plagiarized of course from the Get-Go.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)


·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,769

@previous (wtf? )
Is he still on the mental ward? Do you have a link?

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,828

@previous (camerand !!u/~{q=6C!)
Yes of course...History lesson comes with present.
A main but not the main entry point, which requires a Free handle-Registration required Gmail or others not hotmail!

http://www.mentalwardrehab.com/members/Mental_Ward_Rehab/forum/

Ghouls forum and first click on this for!

http://www.mentalwardrehab.com/members/GHOUL/

http://www.mentalwardrehab.com/members/GHOUL/forum/

Currently his forum is set wide open to anyone posting just like here - Spam would get it locked up to registered only and because the Webmaster is a long time friend, I would not like to see anyone mess with that forum - hardly used anyway.

Indy start here for a quick look!

http://www.mentalwardrehab.com/members/Indy/

http://www.mentalwardrehab.com/members/Indy/forum/ ....This one is also wide open for posting.

His Large Marge in Charge just picked up a forum full free Membership so there is nada to see there yet

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 8 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,831

@previous (wtf? )
Thank you so much.

·Anonymous V6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,877

@73,828 (wtf? )
Worthless illegible gibberish.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 17 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,882

There is a valuable reply here somewhere and I will find value in it tomorrow or? I thank the poster for providing an excuse for me to reply directly later, when I have more time. :Grinz:

151 Replies 473 Visits

Damn!

(Edited 1 minute later.)


·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,884

@73,877 (V)
I understood it.

+Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,886

So, class! What has this thread taught us?

Matt Miller is a troll. He trolls because it gets him attention. He seeks attention because he can't get on IRL. He has been doing this shit for literally years. He causes shitstorms, but is generally disliked.

Any questions? IS Matt Miller a pedophile? Is he really a coprophiliac? Does anybody really give a shit?

In conclusion. Matt and Kimmo are very similar. Matt and Kimmo both are so obsessed with the internet because they can't get on IRL. Matt and Kimmo are both still at it because it's the only place they can be popular/infamous. If Matt and Kimmo were to no longer get attention on the internet, would they be forced to pursue IRL ventures? Would they commit suicide? Would they ever be able to find a balance, stop being such faggots, and be regular internet users with productive RL ventures? WILL WE EVER FIND OUT?

I wish this shit would come to a tidy conclusion soon, because I spend far too much time reading these threads, and like a good book it's hard to ignore :p

·dw 6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,889

@73,714 (Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ)
@73,711 (V)
> implying i'm dm
lololo

·Anonymous V6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,890

@previous (dw )
Sup Eels.

·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 20 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,897

Good fucking god. TBH the people that come here and whiteknight for Matt are worse than Matt, Kimmo, the newfag Kimmo trolls, and all of the militant GHOUL trolls combined.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,902

@73,877 (V) Yes "They" are one of the few who still support Matt Miller. MC two days in a row had a great run down on who does and who does not support Matt - have not looked after my first 22 hour review over there - last looked he had 3 members who supported him vs everyone else currently using MC. Here its running about the same number. Feedback from a "source" identifies one as "scatman" which of course makes sense


@73,886 (Z-10)

Well Damn double Damn lololo - Over the many years I would come back after a weekend and notice that on Fri-Sat nights Matt was on the internet from 7PM his time to 2 AM week after week month/year. Now with his own produced Youtubes you can view him cooking for just him *note 1


Note 1: He says he was a chef 20 years ago. I cook Asian (lots of lessons) French Cajun Indian etc. So after watching his Youtube where he breaks every rule in books and turns Indian curry into Slop - Yes I laughed. Given Laughter is good for the soul, it proves that reading as you end up doing is good for you - Like it or Not and thanks for the Laffs. Great summation.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,908

@73,897 (Z-10)
Double posting for fear edit time runs out on my prev post

What? Counting the white knights over at MC with r04r two days in a row on multiple subjects re the Miller situation and last count at 22 hours end this AM was Three total white knights and one dropped out after reading the arguments against Matt remaining at MC

Of course I R very biased and let MC Sysops and Mods in total know from the get go. Here no need because well just because no need to spill all the beans.

·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 7 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,910

@73,902 (wtf? )

Nah don't get me wrong --- I think it's hilarious. And yeah, what he did to that curry was unforgivable. I'm a pretty accomplished (self taught) cook myself, and at one time was given to humoring Matt.

Still, I can't understand why anyone would come here, of all places, to whiteknight for Matt. TC is definitely a stronghold of people against him.

Anyway, I once was a namefag, and gave it up, and stuck around as anon because A: I find this amusing as hell, B: I can't give up on the Kimmo saga, and C: I really enjoy using the internet anonymously, where only the content I post is judged and not the name associated with it. Anyway, I've had a few IPAs and am rambling, but I like your insights, Lynne.

For the record I'm neutral, not with or against Matt. I'm just interested in observing this aspect of the human condition, as I'm a fucked up young American just like Matt, and can take some good lessons from this all. Just for the sake of maintaining continuity within this topic, I'm also anon Z-2 with a new account.

·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 26 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,924

@previous (Z-10)
Wish you had a name I could respect outside of this thread though =[

I anonfag sometimes but mostly I want a specific persona to be applied to my name, it's a principle thing just because I've done it so long.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,926

@73,910 (Z-10)
Thanks for liking my insights. People like Kimmo and Matt will always have supporters. Some are honest enough to come out and admit to scat worship. Others are among the Pedophile supporters and even others truly block out the CP and Scat factor and go for the humor. Matt has a copy of a document where he actually explains his own net behavior in very accurate detail. Right down to how he stole the handle "Indy" (a nice chap in New Zealand with a slew of female cousins)

I am biased because I have proven for a fact he digs into Pedophile CP during the down times he is not posting (Cox cable logs) his prior ISP.

I as well can post anon and have here prior to the DM permaban under a very different IP (Another country and not a Proxy!) Until recently I could just tap into a ISDN Network (yep they are still used for very special reasons) and route to a computer in a room from Siberia to Australia to Texas to to a lot of places and grab the ISP they were connected to. Not currently allowed to at moment, but after a round of Satellite launches I will again. Whooooops off topic

Anon I really do not like going full anon - Given my work cannot be hurt by some wacko because, Well not one of my clients would pay attention to anyone trying and THEY HAVE LMAO - Even snail mail sent and I get called into a meeting with great meals served and we all end up laughing at attempts to effect my R/L. Death threats including ones from DM. He does take meds and is often open about which ones to keep him from going postal.

You might enjoy reading papers and there are many including PhD and Masters thesis and a published book on Net Deviant behavior.
A few Sysops like Moot would have been better off if they read what other webmasters had run into and how they went about working it out ---rather then re-inventing the wheel.

@previous (Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c) One advantage I have is - people know who I am what I do for a living and where I live - that means I do not mind not being anon and of course I still can be if need be.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)


·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,927

@73,924 (Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c)

It's just not a big deal to me anymore. Don't really care much what people think of my e-persona, or have a desire for one anymore, for that matter. See, when you post with a name, your post is automatically stigmatized (i.e. AC is an aspie and Lynne posts unintelligible gibberish). Suffice it to say I have plenty of good friends IRL, and when I'm on the internet I'd rather just share info without circlejerking/drama/prejudice. tl;dr been there, done it, not my thing.

Subtle hint in pic if you wanna know who I am, though. Keep it quiet as I'd rather just be obscure.

(Edited 1 minute later.)


·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 38 seconds later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,928

@73,926 (wtf? )
Interesting, DM is really that unstable?

·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,931

@73,926 (wtf? )

> One advantage I have is - people know who I am what I do for a living and where I live - that means I do not mind not being anon and of course I still can be if need be.

Same for me, but I'd just rather not have the attention at all. I think I write better posts as anon as well. It helps me be more objective and detached, so to speak.

+Anonymous Z-116.3 years ago, 13 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,940

@73,928 (Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c)
I didn't think so at first, but after lurking a bit at ghoul, kinda seems to be. The way i see it, it's not my fight. I came too late to really have interest beyond observing.

Sometimes it's just too hard not to be a smart ass and troll a little bit. But that goes for anywhere, you know?

But also I wonder if he would have a better life if he turned off his broadband and quit pissing off the internet.

·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,944

@previous (Z-11)


> But also I wonder if he would have a better life if he turned off his broadband and quit pissing off the internet.

Most definitely, and so would Kimmo.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 15 seconds later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,945

@73,927 (Z-10)
Once for 3 full years back in 97 or so I made only one tiny change to "ME" I changed my age to 34 or 39 - forget which one and I held that age for the full 3 without anyone picking up on it- Except via mail a very sweet and very attractive gal said - You sound much older and in seconds I fessed up - she never blew my cover- Alas a gal on net wanted to meet me from that single forum where I played it a made up age. So on phone I told her the truth - her feelings were HURT really Hurt nor was this a Gf kind of thing because for many many years I have been in long term relationships over my net life with few breaks.

Have met MANY in R/L re net - Burning Man - you would have to look that event up - Mass of net users who open up re net - as well as open up as in Naked etc in evenings events and I am not kidding!!! Over the years I have met R/T some great people and not one was a disappointment----One where I told a story for real about making love in elevator in Century City at ABC headquarters - Gal wanted to meet me for coffee - She turned out to be a working Model - drop dead amazing and I held it to coffee because even single when I am in a relationship I do not mess around - Married I did and I have a daughter as a result of that affair.


@73,926 (wtf? )

I R honest - So on that question re unstable? I honestly do not know. Mass of meds daily - One would have to look up what happens if he fails to take them for months?

·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,946

'''•

·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,948

@73,945 (wtf? )

No, I know, And I even met a TCer that lived in my town IRL. I know nothing bad will come of it, but still. I don't like the idea of internet life and real life overlapping :/

By the way, I posted on many *chans with names of variations of "mexico" for a long time, and recently namefagged here as "Wilson," who is a character from Phish's rock opera Gamehenge. Anyway, blowing my cover isn't anything, as there was no cover to begin with. I'm facebook friends with a lot of TC/MCers, and really have nothing to hide. Still, I'd rather just be judged by what I write and not who I am.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 17 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,951

@previous (Z-10)
I am laffin because based on several forums where I hang I mess up my English do a horrible degree on purpose. On occasion I get busted for knowing at least enough to communicate. Recently as anon I picked up a compliment lol from someone that hates my guts as the person I really am. On the other hand I have always favored being disliked or hated by Pedos. Phish - class act.

Was at Lady Gagas gig last night - and albeit its a mix of true honest Circus acrobatics and all that goes with it - The gals attending the show are so beyond dressed for the occasion - they were a show all to themselves - Neck strain all night long and it did not help to have my GF pointing out each and every one I need to look at!

Damn I am going to have to put a Satellite in in in - this one can not afford to be shut down for a few hours, nor can I stay up all night baby sitting it - Going to have to shout out on phone for assist which is rare for me!!!

How did you end up connecting with the other TC - Shared a town one night or?

(Edited 1 minute later.)


·mexico !TKn098upvM6.3 years ago, 14 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,958

@previous (wtf? )

Well, he worked for the local alternative newspaper, and he wasn't shy about posting his personal info --- basically his first thread was a picture of his face and "Where do I live?" it turned out we live in the same city. I drunkenly posted a manuscript of an editorial I wrote to said paper. A few days later it got published, and a few days after that I had a facebook message from him asking me if I was said namefag. Essentially he used his newspaper connections to dox me. I made friends with him over facebook and TC and we met IRL and met for coffee. I'm a good 6 years older than him, but I didn't care --- it was cool to meet a TCer IRL.

That being said, I left MC because just about everyone there has my dox, so I'd rather the masses there forget about me. I'm a pretty active local musician and small business owner, and well known in my IRL community, which is why I don't want some bored internets troll griefing me. I've also drunkenly pulled matt milleresque attention stunts, so instead of digging deeper, I opted to just chill and anon it up for a minute :)

·mexico !Mex505FZAw6.3 years ago, 43 seconds later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,959

@previous (mexico !TKn098upvM)

fucked up tripcode

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,973

@73,958 (mexico !TKn098upvM)
One reason I do not use trips - So fragile so untrustworthy so often messed with. Great IRL story. I know bad things do happen via net to R/L because so many stories hit TV News. For years I would and will still post where I am going. Until just a few years ago I was right in Matt Millers back yard for a super Cajun crawfish festival. That one I kept a bit on the down side re net yet I still gave out my New Orleans jazz fest schedule. The dox they have on me is really strange - There are phone numbers I never had and phone numbers here they do not have. I think its the LLP's/LLC's and a Corporation, that keeps them from really tracking me, Yet even without that I am open about all my clients EXCEPT I never Ever mention the names of the Insurance companies I work for. Those are so ultra conservative - then again without me they have very little in the way of back up.

They keep trying because I make it very hard to work with on their weird terms. So they keep coming back to me after trying someone else. If someone got to them it could be a problem - then again I am in overload with too many clients.

No stunts on this end YET- I have fed a few locals in Matts hood. Far too much in support which only amounts to info and proof of a serious problem in their hood. They in turn having the young energy students have - well they are doing stuff that makes me shudder re long term consequences. I should have seen it coming. Alas small groups working on fun projects are over the top re Egos now. Matt really pissed some locals off and in the end if something happens R/L - So I keep pushing for the fun stuff that will not end up in any newspaper article - One PhD grad student has plans to turn Matt into his Thesis lololo could make them both Infamous.

·mexico !Mex505FZAw6.3 years ago, 12 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #73,977

@previous (wtf? )

Good god, it may be because I've had ~a gallon of IPA, but that last post almost seemed like a cipher of sorts. For the record, I have no allegiance - no alignment.

I care not about Matt Miller except for the entertaining stories he provides my little corner of the internet with. Yeah, I tried really hard to be his friend, but when your friend gets wasted at a party and starts talking about his shit fetish, well you have to step back.

I will continue to chill on the sidelines and watch the drama unfold, but I must commend your activities. You don't strike me as an angry anon obsessed with ruining Matt's life, but another guy not unlike me --- skiier, musician, surfer, all around easy going dude that became fascinated with Matt.

If you were my age (I'm 24, and I think your're late 30s) and in that community, you would have loved the Kimmo Alm saga. Anyway, Lynn, I would like to talk to you outside of a public BBS. I have a lot to learn here.

·camerand !!u/~{q=6C!6.3 years ago, 5 hours later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,013

@73,927 (Z-10)
Are you a space cowboy?

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,039

Mexico:
@73,977 (mexico !Mex505FZAw)

> ~a gallon of IPA,
> shit fetish, well you have to step back.
> fascinated with Matt.

> your're late 30s)

Man o Man are you going to need 5 Gallons of IPA when you discover...and discover you will soon enough. Remember when I said somewhere about posting 100% accurate about my R/L with one small minor tiny change where I decided to play a Jack Benny gig on net on just a set of forums on one server. With one handle that is - or maybe it was a dozen all paid for at $24/$10/ a pop. I think I turned myself into 34 or 39 and will have to look that up. Then comes along a gal who sends me a photo of her and she lives about 70 Miles North of me. Hot hot Hot very cute gal and she says in email - You sound much older - I gave her my date of "Conception" Few know theirs's. I know mine to the very minute! Had very little net background with her prior too. Just took a chance nor did she ever blow my cover.

Then Then comes along a young gal who is living in midwest in Indiana - refugee fleeing from Stalking X-BF with parents way North of me in Ventura County which is North west on coast of Los Angeles. She was flying in to LAX and asked me if I would meet up with her. 24 and very lovely - AND Very very screwed up. Lots of prior net history with her so I said yes but need to talk on phone first. Then I gave her my real age and she went ape shit. She felt betrayed. Thing is I was in a relationship with a live in GF at that time, was never looking for any new R/T R/L gals other then as true friends and this net gal who adopted a moniker in the form of Psychedelic Mess (those from Ward Lurking will shit in pants)

Telling you all this to explain how I ended UP non-anon at the time - So P~Mess and I work out the betrayal re my age shift DOWNWARD - Very Downward - She flys in we have dinner she drops drawers to show me some Tatts and I only look and smile.

HowSomEver she was living at the time with a guy from Net who 1: Hated me and was ultra Jealous 2: He wanted inside her pants but she would not even show him her Tatts. P~Mess of Model photo quality and beyond Thin - Was only the dudes housemate.

So because she asked to meet with me- He cracked into her computer and pulled out all of our email exchanges including a large set of photos of me out and about dancing in clubs/festivals - Including one at that amazing Hot Air Balloon Fest in October in New Mexico. He then proceeded to spread them far and wide on the net- Now frankly I was ok because flamers would say I lived in basement and never got out) - Pics of me at the house I currently live in at Beach (house being built at time) Impossible to have basements here (triple sump pumps for below ground parking garage) Triple re high tide flooding and rain on occasions and failure of the double system ONCE)

Given most pics put me in a positive light - He spent countless hours with photoshop to play with images and now years later others pull up pics off of net and spend countless hours in photoshop - The Homos of course want me to be one of them so they do Homo photoshop - You can go to Ghouls for views of Matt Miller jacking off to such.

So over time I do have people on the street but usually at festivals I attend, who will come up and introduce themselves to me as Net people I know only as anons or from some silly handle. ----This loooong reply is due to a phone call from a TC member HERE HERE LoL - Who with super skills got hold of one of my 5 phone lines re work and left me a message while I was out in my Ocean Blue and I called her back!!! So I gave HER my word of honor to not out her - because She does NOT appear here as a She. So damn one never knows does one what one will find on the net. Sounds cute is YOUNG - and because she will read this.

You are over 18 right!!!! Phone number is one of them throw away cells - So even thou I be skilled at much - One would have to trace back the sale of the throw away - get access to the stores security cameras - Something only done on TV Law and Order type shows - I bet in R/L its done 2-3 times a year at most in total - Congrats because I do mail out checks including for donations to Net forums and the check does have one of my 5 numbers for this house in Cardiff by the Sea. Girl you win, because only one other has prove skills to pull it off and "They" aka Bond-James Bond (his handle and for real does work in Switzerland for US Gov) He had resources to do as you did and probably got in super hot water re work for doing it.

·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,069

@previous (wtf? )
@73,977 (mexico !Mex505FZAw)
DEF/lynne is like 70 something

·Anonymous Z-106.3 years ago, 26 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,083

@74,039 (wtf? )

Hmm. I think quite a few people here and on MC have my facebook, but I don't really care about that too much. I don't think my phone number is available anywhere on the internet, though, or I would have gotten prank calls and SMS bombs from to4str by now. Glad you like the Balloon Fiesta. I live in Albuquerque and it's a big boon to our economy. Sadly, I also live right in the same part of town as the park and traffic is nightmarish for that week. Really wish they'd throw music festivals at that park.

@previous (Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c)

I find that hard to believe, but what do I know?

·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 16 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,087

@previous (Z-10)
Didn't you read his story about the girl he met up with and how he faked being 36? He's actually in his 60s or something. Kind of a pedo thing to do but I'm too tired to dox some random person who wandered onto TC for no reason, even with no knowledge of chans.

·dw 6.3 years ago, 55 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,108

@73,890 (V)
derp

·ltamake !3vZ7A06glM6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,110

@74,039 (wtf? )
inb4 new copypasta

·AC !!_JL~n|lZ26.3 years ago, 43 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,139

@74,083 (Z-10)
Matt says Def is 80+

·Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c6.3 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,143

@previous (AC !!_JL~n|lZ2)
There is some guy who goes by the alias "masked bastard" who really scorns DEF for some reason and made an "expose" video about DEF's perverted actions at swing dance clubs and other things like talking like a 14 year old. I originally believed those statements but now I don't know who to trust since mskd bstrd added fatt filler to his friends and fuck, I hate matt and I don't know what's going on.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,248

@74,110 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
Itamake er clue me in "inb4 new copypasta" and I take it your're not interested in the possibilities of an ad? - Now I will do a huge double post trying my best to reply to so many questions. lololo

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 38 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,259

@73,977 (mexico !Mex505FZAw)
> Namedsfargeg )

> DEF/lynne is like 70 something
LMAO not yet

@74,039 (wtf? )
Anonymous Z-10
> facebook, I also live right in the same part of town as the park and traffic is nightmarish for that week. Really wish >
> they'd throw music festivals at that park.
Adding music to the current festival would be great - One hell of an event - I describe it as (if you go to the ground and not the bleachers) Its just like being inside a bubble gum machine - Invites for rides for free IF you help a bit and I have. Champagne poured everywhere. Just a great event - When the Olympics came to Los Angeles Thee and Girlfriend Hilary left for 3 weeks in Europe - Traffic and all that went with it SOLVED! Just get out of town

@74,087 (Namedsfargeg !q5cvt.Zu7c)
Namedsfargeg
> Didn't you read his story about the girl he met up with and how he faked being 36? He's actually in his 60s or something. >Kind of a pedo thing to do but I'm too tired to dox some random person who wandered onto TC for no reason, even with no >knowledge of chans.

Most inaccurate read but then again I R Rote it Dyslexic so no problem 1: Was not in 60's 2: It was just a Persona and not even that because every other detail of my life was True/Honest/ except for making my age Younger - but when she wanted to meet me in LA I said lets talk- Told her right away on phone - and she was 24 - No way would I meet up with anyone less then say 21 as a friend and why the 21 limit? Because I think even at that age I would want to see a DMV on webcam. Nor do I date gals wayyyyyy younger then say 30 That number of course is a moving target as I get older - I have a huge problem with dating very young and can explain if asked - Oh and as for knowledge of Chans? You do know I have a long history with 4Chan and the reasons are not for public display re an agree to agree with Moot! So that is all I be saying - Hell even Moot is open about how most of the time he posts ANON when using his own digs>


AC
> Matt says Def is 80+

WoW and You believe everything Matt says? LMAO Oh you can find him saying I am over 100 and there is one Great chance I will make it to over 100 based on Family Genes.

Namedsfargeg

> There is some guy who goes by the alias "masked bastard" who really scorns DEF for some reason and made an "expose" video >about DEF's perverted actions at swing dance clubs and other things like talking like a 14 year old. I originally believed >those statements but now I don't know who to trust since mskd bstrd added fatt filler to his friends and fuck, I hate matt >and I don't know what's going on.

This one I like the best of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Masked Bastard used to hang out at Bianca.com Scat forum - they called it the Daily Dump. I would drop on buy on occasion to talk to a R/L friend who goes by Bill Shit - Met him at Burning Man - Famous writer with lots of best sellers at Random House - I am not clear on if he really is into Scat but for sure he is one hell of a writer and town drunk.

Indy aka DM aka Indy the Great main hang out was the Scat forum. Bastard and Matt hated each other for over a full decade.

Now they have com together in some Homo erotic thing - I make fun of Bastard but the fact is his form of Fetish with Scat is more a love for the rear ends of Humongous black women's asses and what happens as they defecate. DM on the other hand places no limits. Bastard went Psyco and started the videos and STUFF only after he did a very dumb thing and I hope a few of you pay close attention to this.

Bastard was teaching (temp job) at a Junior College in New Jersey. Make up English for Retards and he was a student as well. The fool clicked on a link I set up just for him. Sure enough when he clicked on it - Well I was only looking for what one sees if one can see the computer that does the clicking- Which can be a great deal - 1990's technology one can view email address and O/S down to lots of details and Browser and a lot more - But I was working on my UNIX right next to my computer and bang bang I see auto script Ping - Screen opens and Zap I hit my computer too look and what did I see??

The IDIOT had his log in password fully open for view - The IT dept of that Jr College was so fucking lame they had the System ID's wide open for view - I dare not say how much was open for view EXCEPT for stuff no one should be able to see - Fools had NOT set permissions up correctly!!! I think they loaded a back up software re-load that had to be very old. Even later when they changed it because I R not a hacker!!! I called Admin on the phone who said - Thanks but no thanks cause I hate this gig I have and I have no reason to fix anything based on a phone call. I told him the system password and silence just silence and he hung up on me ROLMAO

Bottom line - Social Security number for Bastard - full name and all all one puts on file for employment in view and hell I had my bank do a Credit Check -0- -0- -0- as in Negative numbers - So being a nice kind of dude I told him - his reaction was to go ape shit - form the alliance with his Enemy DM and then ramp up fake Dox and photoshop Videos of Thee.

I mean he has nada else to do. With a useless degree and very bad issues - time on his hands a plenty - Same useless type of degree as DM - NOW trying to re-invent himself as IT dude. NOR can he even learn basic HTML as in closing tags. Plus with his BA in basic English one would think he could sperl or at least use a spel cheker.

And thank ya for letting me Splain MaskedTurd 2ya

(Edited 44 seconds later.)


·Anonymous O6.3 years ago, 10 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,260

@previous (wtf? )
You are by far the most interesting person i've seen on the internet.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 20 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,272

@previous (O)
Yikes I should hope not. So let me ask you - just how many days have you been on the net? New netbook?

·Namefgsfds !BLUES7.oeQ6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,304

@74,260 (O)
@previous (wtf? )
Yeah this guy is something else, even though he writes a novel every time he posts, good reading.

·Anonymous Z-46.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,342

@74,259 (wtf? )
By some sort of strange miracle, I'm actually startimg to understand and comprehend your posts. Yay.

·Editor in charge 6.3 years ago, 11 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,359

never mind

(Edited 1 minute later.)


+Anonymous Z-126.3 years ago, 16 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,377

lol this site is so sad. It has no purpose for existing, so it keeps trying to make one. Kimmo, now DM/eels. Minichan exists for and by itself, but I guess they have more mature posters.

laghouls has probably the same amount of "regulars" as TC, but I imagine TC gets more lurker/anon type traffic.

Regular posters on laghouls:
DM
eels
totoforhire
leonidas
salty
ninjj
mountainman
jimmy
triptych

with jump, homestar, and others posting occasionally.

·Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,382

@previous (Z-12)
There are only four people posting there regularly, but that includes two namefags who use several different names.

Most of the traffic is spam.

·vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?6.3 years ago, 57 seconds later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,386

@74,377 (Z-12)
> more lurker/anon
That's not how you spell namefag circle jerk.

·Anonymous Z-126.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,389

@74,382 (E)
no all of the posters I listed post there regularly (visiting at least once every two days).

@previous (vocalon !!HZt2k-fA?)
Perhaps anons feel that the atmosphere there is not one of constant accusations of trolling, shtick and stalking, and so feel comfortable with a name.

·Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 33 seconds later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,390

@previous (Z-12)
I actually run that site, so I think I would know.

·Anonymous Z-126.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,393

@previous (E)
1. You do not run that site.

2. There are at least 9 regular posters. How many on TC?

Balfomoar
notanamefag
???

·Anonymous E6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,395

@previous (Z-12)

> 1. You do not run that site.

You seem very sure of yourself to put that posit in the #1 position.

·Svet !jzYkdX7lIw (OP) — 6.3 years ago, 12 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,409

That's it. Truce is off. 3 begging threads within 24hours so I'm going to back to hating Matt Miller.

Fucking up GHOUL part 2 (for newbies)

Killing his bandwidth.
Since search is only for regulars you can post 5 times then "Deep search" THE then reload page every 5 sceonds with the "reload every" firefox addon OR you can set up Imacros to enter every Hot topic then loop it 99999 times. I had 20 of these running off one desktop.

False DMCA
Post something slanderous then send a DCMA

(Edited 55 seconds later.)


+Anonymous Z-136.3 years ago, 50 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,480

@previous (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
They make pills for that.

@74,395 (E)
http://test.ismouton.org/topic/5

I thought you were banned from here Matt.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,481

@74,260 (O)
Namefgsfds

> Yeah this guy is something else, even though he writes a novel every time he posts, good reading.

Odd how what you said matches what my editors say (I employ editors 24/7) for business

@74,259 (wtf? )
Anonymous Z-4
> By some sort of strange miracle, I'm actually startimg to understand and comprehend your posts. Yay.

I will endeavor to end up disappointing you.

Svet
> That's it. Truce is off. 3 begging threads within 24hours so I'm going to back to hating Matt Miller.

> Fucking up GHOUL part 2 (for newbies)

> Killing his bandwidth.
> Since search is only for regulars you can post 5 times then "Deep search" THE then reload page every 5 sceonds with the >"reload every" firefox addon OR you can set up Imacros to enter every Hot topic then loop it 99999 times. I had 20 of these >running off one desktop.

> False DMCA
> Post something slanderous then send a DCMA

Please reconsider: Why? Matt Miller is now boxed in to his own worst cased environment. His scat material already has driven off two potential members and two out of his current total is a huge percentage. He has pulled back from his re-posting
ad nauseum - hummmm on rethought given he keeps bringing up the same tired topics that get little or no response, I take that back.

He now has nowhere to go or grow. The few fans he has keep coming back here begging for TC to let him back. They have grown weary of ...hello...my life sucks...send me money...why dont any of you send donations...I am home from work...I am going to work...do you like smelling girl far*s ....is it wrong to be alone ever Friday and Saturday night all alone? Yes I made that one up but it fits given if you look on Monday at how Friday and Sat went - its just that way. Alone alone and what will happen if you pull down his site all too soon?

You will just send him to another Webmasters hard work and other Webmasters who have failed to read "THE BOOK" It will take them forever to figure out that his intention is to ruin every website he posts on. He has even said that is his mission in life.

Just leave him be over there, because he is in his life's process of committing SewerCide.

+Anonymous Z-146.3 years ago, 6 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,483

@73,674 (ltamake !3vZ7A06glM)
Which is funny, because if you look at his /admin page...
> The current GHOUL admins are: Ghadmin, Meals, Broseph, saltlog, and Nänjj. We will ban you.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 20 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,493

@previous (Z-14)

Never looked lololo which means that if he makes LHemmorids a mod 100% of his members will be mods. Brie should be on the list, Brie LoL I recently found out who Brie is and I mean in R/L ...Normally this kind of tracking can take a lot of time. Not when a place he has done business at gave him a thank you on their web site and called him by his full name instead of the...will leave it as the because I do NOT out people just for the hell of it.

·Absolute_Truth !b0dYF/U32k6.3 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,495

@previous (wtf? )
for some reason a couple younger dumber members have been humoring fatt filler on his site by posting

durrrr that site is only for trolling. More info on his dad plz though.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 17 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,501

@previous (Absolute_Truth !b0dYF/U32k)
I could just send you to Matt Millers Dox which is pasted all over the fucking place now.

Say if by chance you have some spare change and want in on the oil business? I have a tip for you. Contact Mardsen Miller in Louisiana for a ground floor opportunity. It is also advised that you invest in a company that makes Hacking saw blades, because my crystal ball shows an uptick in need for them in Louisiana.

+Anonymous Z-156.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,591

as I have shown over and over, there are approximately 10 "regulars" (not members, u tard)

you can't face your enemy until you acknowledge what they are

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 15 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,603

@previous (Z-15)
Don't have a clue who you were directing that too.

In my book a rose is a rose by any other name or in Ghouls case it would equate too, with apologies too DACole

Were the Ghouls born all assholes?
Or did they work at it because they have no real life?
Either way it works out fine
'cause there all assholes there tonight.

·Anonymous Z-156.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,604

@previous (wtf? )
Please acknowledge that the following people are regular poster at LAGHOULS:

DM
eels
totoforhire
leonidas
salty
ninjj
mountainman
jimmy
triptych
jump

·Have you !MdZezTyYxU6.3 years ago, 6 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,610

@previous (Z-15)
Have you posted on LAGFOOLS?

Have I? yes have you I have posted you

·Anonymous Z-46.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,612

@previous (Have you !MdZezTyYxU)
Have you

·Have you !MdZezTyYxU6.3 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,615

@previous (Z-4)
Have you? I have but yohaveuyou you have you?

Have You.

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,616

@74,604 (Z-15)
er hummmmmm Yes I on occasion lurk - only skim and mostly laff at the dead board. So all the names seem what eye have viewed except jimmy? and ninjj - Now ifen ur trolling to see if I have posted? Sure but not in some time - So no I R not on that list nor do I remember what moniker I used. Would be of order of Information Operator or such. And where is Brie? Clearly a Mod and someone I now know much better then ever expected. But honest dude, I only skim, nor EVER click on a scat topic.

That is one of the real problems- With Matt Miller you damn well know he wants to do his Scat and he will try and bury it in threads so looking in can be bad for psyche. Maybe not for you but for most people of Planet Earth shit eating and smelling of Sewer gases is just downright disgusting. For a few its a way of life. Sicko's in my book but hey its not again the law.

+Anonymous Z-166.3 years ago, 5 hours later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,699

@previous (wtf? )
jimmy posts under aliases
as does ninjj
but they do post there. I have confirmed it by speaking to them on skype as they post on laghouls.

Honestly, I do not judge people like you do. Scat is not posted in non scat threads. There are, however, many more scat threads than strictly necessary LOL

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 3 hours later, 5 days after the original post[T] [B] #74,766

@previous (Z-16)
Ah I know who you are. OK because I also post with aliases on occasion in here and also fuck it up forgetting and then have to run back and pray to the one of 1000 Gods that I have time to edit or remove all text from post because one cannot edit the name/handle/aliases. I am 100% sure scat ends up inside threads and even took a snapshot for future use. To win a bet. I need just one more example to win 2X - problem is I only skim what is there. After all why would I want to add to his page views and net traffic. Would be counter productive if you get my drift.

Yikes just got major alarm from another Satellite and I can see that this one is going to RUIN my Friday and take away from PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Larry Linville 6.3 years ago, 2 days later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #76,050

Lynne Goldstein is who?

·Syntax 6.3 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #76,053

@previous (Larry Linville )
An older dude who ends up with young chicks in his arms. Damn sweet looking girls.

·protip !!_JL~n|lZ26.3 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #76,375

@previous (Syntax )
0/10 Lynne

·wtf? 6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #76,548

@previous (protip !!_JL~n|lZ2)
You called. What may I do for you?

+Omen !!b0rkWi1716.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #76,595

@76,050 (Larry Linville )
Hey, ferret-face.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 4.9 years ago, 1.4 year later, 1.4 year after the original post[T] [B] #182,872

This is very outdated

·Anonymous R4.9 years ago, 14 minutes later, 1.4 year after the original post[T] [B] #182,881

@previous (A)
Obviously.

Shitchan did all the work anyway. Once there was an even shittier BBS to go to, GHOUL lost all relevancy.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 4.9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1.4 year after the original post[T] [B] #182,883

@previous (R)
Yes. Although sadly shitchan doesn't have a Meals or broseph to sperg out

+FuckAlms !vX8K53rFBI4.9 years ago, 26 minutes later, 1.4 year after the original post[T] [B] #182,887

@182,872 (A)
sup svet?

+Anonymous Z-204.9 years ago, 3 hours later, 1.4 year after the original post[T] [B] #182,899

@182,883 (A)
but to4str posts there, and he's easy to enrage.

Start a new topic to continue this conversation.
Or browse the latest topics.

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.