Notice: Welcome to TinyChan, an account has automatically been created and assigned to you, you don't have to register or log in to use the board, but don't clear your cookies unless you have set a memorable name and password. Alternatively, you can restore your ID. The use of this site requires cookies to be enabled; please cease browsing this site if you don't consent.

TinyChan

Topic: Guy kills woman after he finds out she is trans.

+キャサリン🗾3 months ago #48,558

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-sentenced-for-stabbing-date-119-times-after-learning-shes-trans/

+Anonymous B2 months ago, 1 hour later[T] [B] #526,523

He killed alright but I assure you it was no woman.

+Anonymous C2 months ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,524

> Expect Catherine
> Get Catherine

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwn.

P.S. no1cars

+Anonymous D2 months ago, 17 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,526

I probably would too.

I think if you want to be an ugly tranny woman, you should, by law, let your new friend know. If you dont, oh well. What happens, happens.

·Anonymous C2 months ago, 6 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,527

@previous (D)

Exactly. People act surprised by this shit, but not being up front in the first place is setting them up to be targeted.

Expecting a genetic female and finding out mid-date that they're actually trans would be pretty disappointing, to say the least.

The lesson: Just be upfront, and you lessen your chances of being stabbed.

+Syntax2 months ago, 3 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,529

> He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel

Hummmmm so like he stuck it in the dudes asshole - Dumped his load in the sewer and then got upset

+Anonymous F2 months ago, 1 hour later, 11 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,530

Stabbing someone 100+ times is a poor way to accept the news that you're a faggot.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 3 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,532

@526,529 (Syntax)
Obviously she was post-op, idiot.

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 1 hour later, 15 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,533

@previous (A)
Why you mad Catherine? Because one of your "types" got killed?

·Syntax2 months ago, 54 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,535

@526,532 (A)
> Obviously she was post-op, idiot.

Where did you get ur info?

He said
> > He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel

Betting the dude that is now dead had a full package

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,536

@previous (Syntax)
Are you dumb? If that was true, he'd have either killed her before or just went away.
Since he killed her after he knew AFTER they had sex, then he couldn't tell she was trans. Do you seriously think he thought women have penises?

You sure have some strange fetishes.

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 15 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,538

@previous (A)
> He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel

Has it occurred to you the tranny could have either being sucking his dick, or jacking him off? That is a form of sex Catherine.

It does NOT say they had intercourse.

·Syntax2 months ago, 4 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,539

@526,536 (A)

French diplomat Bernard Boursicot and Shi Pei Pu, a male Peking opera singer. Shi Pei Pu was was actually a man masquerading as a woman. 20 years b4 Boursicot discovers the errors of his way

Ah updated info for you

Whigham, he said, picked him up at the gate at Keesler and the two went straight to the St. Martin hotel where Whigham was staying.

Once they got there, he said, they immediately had anal sex. He said he thought she preferred sex that way until afterward when she told him she was a transgender woman.

“I lost. I lost it,” he said, saying he really didn’t remember much afterward.

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article162695433.html

So U C I was more than correct. I accept your apology in advance.

That update includes update on number of times stabbed - 190 so 4 sure the guy was a bit upset

(Edited 42 seconds later.)


·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,540

@526,538 (D)
see
@previous (Syntax)

@previous (Syntax)
You really are an idiot. That would have made it more obvious she's trans.
inb4 you post more autistic waffle about how she's an expert at tucking.

Cute fantasies, Syntax!

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 8 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,541

@previous (A)
Cath, why has this gotten to you so hard?

Show me where in the article it said they had intercourse.

If you can't provide said informatio, put on your panties and a dress, and masquarade around your parents house like you always do.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,542

@previous (D)
Anon D is a typical autist that would rather wail around crying & shitting himself than admit he's wrong. Fagit troll.
Don't bother replying, because I'm not gonna read your post. :*

·Syntax2 months ago, 5 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,543

@526,540 (A)
> That would have made it more obvious she's trans.

That Tranny was not the first to play bait and switch and end up beat up and or Dead

U call me an idiot? That role playing dude puts on a dress and lipstick and gets to the motel and sticks his ass out and says do me.

One can quickly find many cases of TRANNY Deception
http://sandrarose.com/2015/12/marine-found-guilty-of-killing-transexual-filipino-prostitute-after-he-learned-she-was-a-man/

Apparently U Yes U take the side of Deception

4 Sum reason you seem to approve of bait and switch sex. Just be careful or some dude is going 2 do u in ways that are not so much so nice

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 51 seconds later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,544

@previous (Syntax)
> That Tranny was not the first to
Don't need to read the rest. Thank you for your shitpost.

·Syntax2 months ago, 6 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,545

@previous (A)
> Thank you for your shitpost.


Clearly U were not even aware that the shitter was the orifice provided. You assumed the Tranny was a full on post op Tranny

Again I No U want to apologize, yet r not man enough for that

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 1 minute later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,546

@previous (Syntax)
> Clearly U were not even aware that the shitter was the orifice provided. You assumed the Tranny was a full on post op Tranny
Hey retard, you seem to believe that only men fuck each other up the shitter. Clearly you are very deluded like that other guy.

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 1 second later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,547

@526,543 (Syntax)
Catherine is upset. Maybe he needs his safe space.

He just isn't willing to admit he is wrong.

·Syntax2 months ago, 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,548

@previous (D)

LOL
I 4Got Cathy used that キャサリン

I cannot remember when Cathy got so upset with me on any subject over the many years. Damn funny.

Cathy dammit - You did not bother to research beyond that one link. You assumed that now dead role player was post op- A very dumb decision - I took the time to do further research -

So bottom line and pardon the pun
That role player stuck out his ass and got his ass handed to him in ways that only the undertaker ends up doing more better

Say Cathy have you considered getting in2 the undertaker biz

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 1 minute later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,549

@previous (Syntax)
see @526,546 (A)

·Syntax2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,550

@previous (A)

And Wot does that have to do with Ur Error?
You said
@526,532 (A)
> Obviously she was post-op, idiot.

AND U were 100% in error.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,551

@previous (Syntax)
Seems like your age made you more demented. Let me explain this slowly because you definitely are being idiotic:
-Post-op trans woman goes with man.
-She has anal sex with the man because she prefers it. It doesn't even mean she has a penis and decides to do anal.
-He kills her after she tells him she's trans.

Now Syntax and another retard say that a guy had sex with a trans woman who he already knows has a penis, and THEN kills her.
You really are stupid.

·Syntax2 months ago, 14 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,552

@previous (A)

You call me demented? You are the one on the patch n thinks a Hormone in patch form will turn you in2 a full on woman

'''U are hung up with Post-OP so clearly you failed to go beyond that one link you posted. It has a full package and was only a role playing gal who was still a dude and buried as a dude except perhaps they put on some lipstick

> He said he flew into a rage after the pair had sex and then she revealed she had been born a man.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ex-sailor-fatally-stabbed-transgender-10869878

The dude slaps on some makeup and puts on a dress and presents his ass
1993 film “M. Butterfly - NOT that I watched that movie but u should

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,553

@previous (Syntax)
This isn't an argument, demented old coot.

I gave you my opinion and supported it with logic: "he didn't know she was trans as she was most likely post-op."
You present autistic waffle and non-sequitur and expect anyone to take you seriously. Pathetic.

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,554

Wow cath, you are really taking this to heart. One of your own types of people was killed by his own stupidity, and you're so broken up, you don't realize it.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 4 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,555

@previous (D)
Oh go fuck yourself, luke. How about you take your passive aggressive garbage back to minichan?
You argue like 10 year old.

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,556

@previous (A)
Whoa.... wait a minute.......

You were banned from MC TG/Father Merrin/Catherine???

You've been playing the role of 3 different people?

How the fuck did we not see this????

·Syntax2 months ago, 43 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,557

@526,554 (D)

Cathy no's damn well that it is not at all unusually for Tranny's to pass selves off as Real and end up beat the shit up and dead on so many occasions.

Cathy also fears ending up harmed for wot she is doing - AT Least with Cathy I have used the term Her cause I accept the fact she is role playing

Unexpected is for her to jump to conclusions that the now dead tranny was post op because there is not one shred of evidence after a review of many net postings that the role player was even on hormone therapy

IF that tranny was proud then in the many emails it wood have come out - Hidden on purpose is deception and deception is wot got the tranny killed
@526,553 (A)
> I gave you my opinion and supported it with logic: "he didn't know she was trans as she was most likely post-op."

Yet none of that matches the many news stories - Damn you sure are stubborn when a little more research could have kept this thread more civil

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,558

@previous (Syntax)
> Yet none of that matches the many news stories - Damn you sure are stubborn when a little more research could have kept this thread more civil
Are you dumb enough to not even see that not even your """"""facts"""""" match up with the news stories?
Arguing with you is definitely like arguing with a senile old man. Reread my post here @526,551 (A) until it gets to your thick skull.

And stop reposting your irrelevant garbage all the time. It has absolutely nothing to do with the article or any argument.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 1 minute later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,559

@526,556 (D)
> You were banned from MC TG/Father Merrin/Catherine???
Who?

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 1 minute later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,560

@526,558 (A)
Calm down Catherine/TG/Father Merrin....

You're gonna cause your whoremoan patch to overload and shrivel up your penis.

·Syntax2 months ago, 7 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,561

@previous (D)

Naw Cathy is NOT TG
Cannot be Father Merrin either because such was banned on MC
@526,558 (A)

I re-read it again
> -Post-op trans woman goes with man.

Not a single news story says anything about post op - When they quote the guy who did the stabbing with penis in rectum and knife in body he then says he was told wot he just did in ass was a MAN

You say you used your logic to conclude IT was post op

Your logic is demented - Perhaps this is you going Nexi due to ur patch

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,562

@previous (Syntax)
> I re-read it again
Good.

> Not a single news story says anything about post op
I never said they did. I deduced it by logic. Did they say She wasn't post-op? Your only rebuttal to that is that he "stabbed her with benis in rectum" and that is obviously faulty logic.

> then says he was told wot he just did in ass was a MAN
Yes, and if she wasn't post op, then he wouldn't need to be told that.

> You say you used your logic to conclude IT was post op
Perhaps you can use yours if you weren't demented.

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 8 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,563

@526,561 (Syntax)
> Naw Cathy is NOT TG
> Cannot be Father Merrin either because such was banned on MC

TG was banned from MC, he came over here as himself, and Father Merrin.

·Syntax2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,565

@526,562 (A)

FOUND IT - FOUND PROOF SHE WAS NOT POST OP - AND MORE
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/article91690322.html

Whigham’s sister, Denisha Whigham, said Dee lived as a woman but had not yet had surgery to transition.

Whigham’s sister, Denisha Whigham, said Dee lived as a woman but had not yet had surgery to transition.

Whigham’s sister, Denisha Whigham, said Dee lived as a woman but had not yet had surgery to transition.

Whigham’s sister, Denisha Whigham, said Dee lived as a woman but had not yet had surgery to transition.

·Anonymous A (OP) — 2 months ago, 56 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,567

@previous (Syntax)
Ok. I know when to admit I'm wrong.
Maybe you should know too.

+Anonymous G 2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,570

should have never been playing in a sewer anyhow..

·Anonymous D2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,573

@previous (G)
Its no different thAn you sucking black dick, and having your mouth so close to it.

+Anonymous H2 months ago, 53 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,574

@526,570 (G)
Do you tell that to the fine african american gentlemen who play with your sewer?

·Syntax2 months ago, 16 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[T] [B] #526,575

@526,567 (A)

LOL About tyme

Now sure I will admit I am wrong Except on your topic I may have been harsh but u no damn well the beating up of LGBTQXYZ is not uncommon and with Trans people when they choose to deceive. The web is so full of horrid stories.

Also to find a relative in a story it took some real Boolean pushing Google because Google continues to suggest one use Boolean for advanced searches but it is getting much harder to cut off the built in engine and force it go go full Boolean - Also it seems a few terms now require added syntax to force it

·Anonymous F2 months ago, 12 hours later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,600

@526,543 (Syntax)

Tranny decepticons?

·Syntax2 months ago, 2 hours later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,605

Unique pose.jpg@previous (F)
Yea I looked up decepticons
Cool word which I just used in a post on Minichan

Dank Ya

+Anonymous I2 months ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,606

LMAO at this thread

·Syntax2 months ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,608

@previous (I)

I just posted it on MC in a reply - so it may get more mileage for laffs

+Kooksupersleuth !!UvGID4qsU2 months ago, 28 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,611

@526,551 (A)
It doesnt say post op

·Syntax2 months ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,613

@previous (Kooksupersleuth !!UvGID4qsU)

Cathy made a bad assumption based on his so called logic. Took me a while to push Google to locate a relative of the guy and then found
Whigham’s sister, Denisha Whigham, said Dee lived as a woman but had not yet had surgery to transition.

·Kooksupersleuth !!UvGID4qsU2 months ago, 32 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[T] [B] #526,619

@previous (Syntax)
I would have just assumed that

+Syntax2 months ago, 1 week later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #527,405

bump

·Syntax2 months ago, 3 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[T] [B] #527,406

Clones daz studio perspective origi.png@previous (Syntax)
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.